January 23, 2013

Glam's Party (XXO)


I am so surprised as this semi-new Korean girl group Glam!
They have a song called Party (XXO), and the other day I finally got a chance to look up the translations and I was so shocked I couldn't process the info! The song is about the girls singing about falling in love with a girl!


I'll explain the song from my point of view.
When I had heard these first lyrics, "Can I kiss ya baby girl?" I honestly thought nothing of it, I just thought they put that in there to sound cool. But when I read this,
"You know that? Look at your charm, it’s so great
Even if you fall down, beautiful smile
Are you a boy? Girl? I don’t care – passion is the key, a hot heart is your ID."
They don't care whether who they fall in love with is a guy or a girl, this is amazing that they sing so openly about this! I honestly have to say Glam did earn my respect on this, because, I'm bi sexual, and it this did make me smile! And people should realize, that it doesn't matter who a person dates, guy or girl - as long as they're happy and should be accepted for who they are as a person! Gay, straight, bi, transgender. No one should be bothered by it! It should be respected on how people are born.
"If you’re alone, come here – put everything in your hot heart
Girl I like ya really really like ya, now just jump up and leave the rest to me."
This shows how much the main girl has strong feelings for the other girl, to just trust her and to just have fun with her, and give her feelings a chance is the way I percieve this! There is nothing wrong with men in love with each other or women in love with each other, love is a beautiful, universal thing that most people share in their hearts with one another. It doesn't matter the gender, I know this is cliche, but it's true! Love has no bounds, and gender shouldn't be one of them.


"My training shirt is drenched with sweat, G.L.A.M. from the Mars
1 2 3 4 ready to start
(Girl I like ya really really like ya)
B-b-beating hearts, you and I, we are the same girls
Maybe there’s no need to win
(Come on! I’m heartbeat away)."

Glam stands for Girls Be Ambitious. Both girls, they both have beating hearts for one another, there's nothing to win in love. Love is an equal partnership. <3 C:





"A Kiss XXO, anyone can be a Romeo
A touch of your lips XXO, if the heart starts to race, you’re Juliet Juliet




Let’s get the Party Party started, next to you, heartbeat away, B-b-b Heartbeat away."



Anyone can fall love each other deeply like Romeo and Juliet had their strong love for each other, and for same-sex relationships, it's no different! They have every right in the world to be happy, and there's nothing wrong with us, and we can fall in love with who we choose. We don't have to live up to anyone's standards on man and woman, we were born this way.




Because we break the rules, we dodge the rules
Got the right to break the wall – everyone move
Opposition for opposition won’t work – take off the blindfold that covers your eyes
(Be confident) We’re a minority (Fling it off) We’re ET that came to earth

This brings out one subject that is always a serious debate. We are who we are, and we have every right to express our freedom openly. That's what Glam is singing about in this confidence boosting song! Being at each other's throat doesn't solve anything, and being close minded that wonderful people like us exist in this world won't make us disappear.

You make my heart heart heartbeat! Everybody lets pa pa party




A Peace XXO, just hug everyone. Only Love
A touch of the heaven XXO, just shout out, o-e-oh o-e-oh




Let’s get the Party Party started
Next to you, heartbeat away, B-b-b Heartbeat away (x2)




G.L.A.M. My heart calls you, jump up, roll your feet
G.L.A.M. Your heart calls me, Let’s start the party for love




Party is heartbeat away
Glam wishes for peace and love for everyone equally. They want to get wild, go crazy and party for love. This song gets me pumping, and makes me thing, "You know what? I'm gonna let my true feelings in my heart out! I'm happy with who I am!" Love yourself kiddos!
(Wo-oh-o-oh-o Wow-wo-o-oh-o)




Yeh, don’ t stop the beat now, now is the time, you shine more than anyone else
Start the final countdown, touchdown above the blue sky
Let’s burn this earth, let’s burn it all, let’s burn it all




Party is heartbeat away
(Wo-oh-o-oh-o Wow-wo-o-oh-o)
Keep shining kiddos, let your feelings and heart show, don't hold back anything, you are unique, special and are a very beautiful person! Ladies, don't be insecure, for any women who are reading this. Shine bright like the sun, girl! Express yourselves, the sky is the limit - go above and beyond, bring out your strengths and keep moving forward! Don't let anyone step all over you for your sexuality or look down on you for it either! You all were born this way, embrace it and know there are people out there who are just like you and will support you! I'm one of them! I hope you like the view point of Glam's Party. XD Check out the song here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T62b-FxzxA Tell me what you think and have a good day everyone! <3







1 comment:

  1. This is a very interesting review. It teaches alot about being who u r and believing in wat u stand for no matter wat. Plus u r right luv has no bounds wat so ever.

    ReplyDelete