May 4, 2012

Okay, so I have a babysitting job now. :D

Okay, so I have  a babysitting job now for my neighbours' four daughters, they came to me saying they were looking for a babysitter to watch their girls whenever they went out, so, they asked me if I was up for it, so I said yes, but Bobby (my neighhbour) said I'd have to ask my parents, they both gave me permission! :D I'm so happy, I have a job now, hehe! Well, it's not much, but I'm gonna get paid $15-20 for however long their out, so by the hour I suppose! Whoo, I'm gonna make money! :D Well, that's all for now, I just wanted to show how happy I was. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hopefully your neighbours's kids are good kids, so you are easy to keep and take care of them.

    Congrats with your new job as babysitter ^^V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They saw me outside of my house and yelled, "Look, it's the babysitter!" :D They're really sweet girls. :)

      Thank you! :D Those neighbours are so cool!

      Delete